With Winter slowly winding down, it’s time to get a jump start into Spring by preparing your house, inside and out so you can easily enjoy the sunshine and warm weather this season will be bringing! A few items are listed that we recommend to get done in May to ensure that your house is getting the attention it needs in time for spring. If you just can’t seem to find the time to fix or look at your small-medium home projects, always know that Handyman Connection will be able to provide reliable craftsmen with flexible availability to suit your timelines. Call us today for a free quote evaluation with no obligation attached to ensure you can enjoy spring the way it’s meant to be.
- Cleaning your windows – inside and out
- If you haven’t recently replaced your weather stripping, consider it now to keep your AC costs down this upcoming season
- Your garden hose may have dry rot which will need replacing
- Cleaning your porch, deck, gutters or fence is a small job that can go a long ways
- Check your batteries in your smoke carbon monoxide detectors
- Inspect all wood trim around the house and schedule for replacement before the rain does any more damage
Your home is the greatest investment you have and deserves to be well maintained. From cleaning and painting decks and fences to installing blinds, Handyman Connection is reliable and trusted and ready to take on your spring list! Call today!