Handyman Connection is the reliable and budget friendly company that is more than qualified to tackle your home repairs or improvements during National Home Improvement Month! If you are unsure of what tasks specifically need to be done during this month of May, we have provided you with a brief overview of what we suggest will improve the interior and exterior of your home.
- Leaky Faucets can waste up to 750 Gallons of water during the summer. Getting these looked at now, can help preserve during the hot dry season ahead.
- Potential Moisture Problems including water stained walls can be an early sign of a bigger moisture problem which could potentially cost thousands of dollars for replacement. Getting your walls and attic checked our early in May could save you up to $5000.00 in repairs.
- Weather Stripping installation can help you save on your energy bills on an average of $80 by reducing the amount of air leaks in your home.
- Painting the exterior of your home is a great way to refresh the look of your house which therefore increases your home’s value. Not only does painting help aesthetically, a fresh coat can protect your house as well.
- Repairing your Deck is vital for the upcoming summer months. By installing new deck flooring or replacing your rotten boards, you will be ready for parties and BBQ’s in the hot summer months.
- Cleaning out your Gutters from the winter’s debris can save you up to $10,000 of water damage and repairs.
May is the ideal time for National Home Improvement Month as winter has come to an end but the hot heat of summer hasn’t quite happened just yet. The items above are a very important list of repairs that should almost be done yearly to help you save money in the long run. Contact Handyman Connection today to start protecting your house.