- Freeze strawberries or raspberries in ice cube trays to keep your drink refreshing but patriotic
- Buy inexpensive white and red jar candle holders to hang around your back yard to keep the light in the dark
- Scatter colorful red and white coolers filled with ice around the yard to ensure cold drinks are available at any time! May as well fill them with Molson Canadians while you’re at it!
- Do the kids need to be kept busy? Have a craft station for them to decorate the back yard
- Hand out red and white popsicles for all the kids
Handyman Connection hopes you have a fun and safe Canada Day!